Focallure brow pomade- review (english and serbian)


Hey guys. In today's post, I wanted to talk about Focallure brow pomades. I have been testing them for the past few days, and I wanted to share my thoughts about products. So let's start.

Zdravo ljudi. U današnjem postu zelim da pričam o Focallure pomadama za obrve. Testirala sam ih nekoliko nedelja te sam odlučila da sa vama podelim svoje utiske.



I will get straight to the point: there is not a thing that I don't like about these products. They are very creamy and pigmented. It's easy to draw hairs, and you can control a pigment. They last all day and don't smudge. And on top of it all, they are affordable.
The only thing I don't like is the lack of shades. Shades that they have are not versatile in a cense of undertones, and there is not light enough shade for pale guys. I can get away with the number 04, but I have to be very light-handed.
In the end, if you can find your shade, you won't get disappointed.

Scroll for more photos and swatches.

Preći ću odmah na stvar: ne postoji ništa što mi se ne sviđa kod ovih proizvoda. Kremasti su i pigmentovani. Lako se iscrtavaju dlačice i kontroliše pigment. Traju celog dana, ne razmazuju se i pritom su i pristupačne.
Jedina stvar koja mi se ne dopada je manjak nijansi. Nijanse nisu dovoljno svestrane u smislu podtonova a i ne postoji dovoljno svetla nijansa za plavuše. Koristim nijansu 04 ash brown ali moram paziti koliko proizvoda stavljam jer mi je pretamna.
Ukoliko nađete odgovarajuću nijansu nećete se razočarati.

U nastavku vas očekuju slike sa ''swatch''-evima.





02 Chocolate i 04 Ash brown







Коментари